27 Jun Webinar: Part 2 – Your Trading Mindset – Pitfall & Fixes
If we seek self-validation from markets based on our ability to outsmart the crowd, we will be psychologically vulnerable during inevitable periods of drawdown. - Brett Steenbarger
Trading Mindset is Part 2 of the Series on Trader Education hosted by our partner Futures.io. The first of the series focused on Trading Techniques. It can be found here.
This Webinar is on the key influence of your belief system and mindset on your trading and other results.
The next part of the Series will be a discussion of Trading Habits and Trading Execution. These topics were identified through a survey conducted in March 2016 where traders rated the importance of various trading topics. We chose the top 4 and are covering them from most requested to least requested.
Tools, Links & Services shown in video
- Carol Dweck’s book: Mindset: The New Psychology of Success
- Dr. Steve Peters’ book: The Chimp Paradox
- Brokerage Discussed: Edge Clear
- Trader’s Forum: Futures.io
- FT71 contact page: https://futurestrader71.com/contact
- FT71 Twitter: http://twitter.com/futurestrader71
- FT71 YouTube subscribe link: Subscribe
- June 7 webinar: Part 1: Trading Techniques and how they fit in