09 Jun Video: Jun 7, 2017 Futures.io Extended AMA with FT71
Fractal rotations, a degree of confidence, and giving to get.
This public AMA went over the following:
- FT71 opens by explaining that he is constantly evaluating context, and does not trade using time-based indicators.
- Using Steidlmayer’s techniques, he measures the overnight inventory in relation to the prior day’s RTH action.
- Crediting a member of the S5 community, FT walks through fractal ranges and common rotation sizes using Crude Oil as an example.
- When asked about how he would teach someone close to him how to trade, Morad explains the key elements on which to concentrate including mindset and attitude.
- Furthermore on the topic of psychology, FT addresses the “degree of confidence” in a trading system/plan.
- Next, he describes being ‘wrong’ as a trader and how to mentally overcome those types of situations and market cycles.
- To reward himself, Morad finds solace in donating each month to his favorite charity.
- Finally, we get a look into the mind of a trader as Morad walks through the current day’s auction and why he did not place a trade.