09 Mar March 8th Chat: Templating, Mid-day Chats, Tight Stops & Focus
This session occurred right after market close on Tuesday, March 8th. It was started in order to address several emails with questions, comments and calls for help.
In this session, we discussed the following:
- Templating – what is it and when is it used?
- Request to do mid-day chats to provide market overview mid-session
- Tight stops, getting chopped and how to deal with it
- Sizing positions on tight stops and with a small account
- Case study: The trade that was planned, taken, but only worked after a stop-out
Views expressed in this video are for information and education purposes only. Trading futures involves leverage which can cause the loss of more than your account value.