Trading Mindset is Part 2 of the Series on Trader Education hosted by our partner Futures.io. The first of the series was held on Tuesday, June 7th, and can be watched on YouTube.
This Webinar focuses on the key influence of your belief system and mindset on your trading and other results.
We will cover:
- What does Mindset mean?
- The hopeful but helpless trader
- Dissociative Identity Disorder – Who is really trading?
- The most common psychological issues in trading
- What does the right mindset feel like?
- Things you can do to change your mindset
- Accepting mistakes but not repeating them
- Make everything your own
- Follow a routine
- Gratitude, humbleness and their power
- Mentoring and therapy
The next parts of the Series will include discussion on Trading Habits and Trading Execution. These topics were identified through a survey conducted in March 2016 where traders rated the importance of various trading topics. We chose the top 4 and are covering them from most requested to least requested.