01 Mar February 28th Chat: Trading Session, Overconfidence, Unit size & fulfillment
This session occurred during the trading session. I called for this session due to the fact that I had difficulty tweeting on this particular day as I struggled with my charting system and didn’t have charts most of my day.
In this session, we discussed the following:
- an overview of what happened during the current session
- briefly discussed the NQ and TF charts
- talked about overconfidence and risk
- talked about an approach to increasing unit size so as not to derail prior consistency
- talked about trading as a service to society and gaining fulfillment from it
Views expressed in this video are for information and education purposes only. Trading futures involves leverage which can cause the loss of more than your account value.