09 Jan Brokerage Website Naming Contest: Vote for the final 3 names
In an effort to fulfill our vision of building a community- and trader-oriented brokerage service, we have asked our followers to help us name the new website which will be launched shortly. The naming contest submissions were due by December 14, 2011. Do you want to be a part of building this brokerage?
The next step is to have you vote on one of the 3 final names. The winner will be announced at the end of the polling period and we will move forward with naming the website.
- Voting will be closed on Sunday, January 15th, 2012 at midnight US Central Time
- You can only vote once
- You can’t see what others have voted for until you have voted
- The names may be a derivation of a name that was submitted by a follower
- The winner receives:
- A day’s trading plan or approach assessment before market opens by FT71 on the winner’s desktop through GoToMeeting
- Risk plan assessment
- All of this done during a 30 minute call PLUS the Webinar Series for you or someone you designate (if you are already a member)
POLL IS CLOSED AND RESULTS ARE POSTED HERE: