18 Jan Brokerage Website Naming Contest: Final Results
First of all, thanks to everyone who submitted an entry. We went through approximately 350 entries. Many of them could not be entered because:
- They didn’t fit our vision or the brand that we strive to create for the brokerage
- They matched more of FT71’s vision than the brokerage (names like ContextTrading, VPOCTrading, AuctionTrading, etc)
- They were patented or copyrighted names
- They were not available for registration as a domain
- They were too close to someone else’s name
A large number of entries were redundant or repetitive. We know some of you had voice opinions about the lack of innovation in the names, but we wanted the pool of names to truly come from our community and so we can’t judge the quality of those names.
With that being said, the winner is: ClearVisionTrading.com
The name was submitted by 2 traders: @RazvanArion and @florinn001
We believe that they work together anyway, so we will reach out and figure out how we can fulfill our promised prize to them both.
Here is how the 3 finalists stacked up in the poll (the map only shows US votes but the pie chart includes ALL votes):
We have brought on an experienced website designer and are in the process of creating a useful, interactive and very cutting-edge website. We hope to launch it over the next several weeks.
Thanks to all who participated!