06 Jun Webinar: Trading Techniques & How They Fit In
Posted at 14:38h in Chats, Video, Webinars 14 Comments
A trader deceives him/herself when he/she believes that the key requirement for succeeding in trading is to have a great trading technique. This is just the beginning of the journey
Trading techniques is the subject that has kicked off a series of webinars hosted by our partner Futures.io. The first of the series was held on Tuesday, June 7th.
The focal point was on where an emphasis on Trading Techniques fits in your overall journey as a trader. We went over:
- What is a trading technique?
- My history with various techniques
- What was my journey in finding what suits me?
- Does a specific trading technique work better than others?
- Time frames: The lost piece of the puzzle
- Your key task as a trader when it comes to technical trading
- How do we convert this knowledge to execution and gains?
The next parts of the Series will include discussion on Trading Mindset, Trading Habits and Trading Execution. These topics were identified through a survey conducted in March 2016 where traders rated the importance of various trading topics. We chose the top 4 and are covering them from most requested to least requested.
Tools, Links & Services shown in video
- Charting Software: Investor/RT by Linnsoft
- Brokerage Discussed: Edge Clear
- Trader’s Forum: Futures.io
- FT71 contact page: https://futurestrader71.com/contact
- FT71 Twitter: http://twitter.com/futurestrader71
- FT71 YouTube subscribe link: Subscribe
- March 29, 2016 webinar: The No-nonsense Approach from Plan to Execution
JoePosted at 16:53h, 06 June
All loss and no profit makes Joe a dull boy.
CamilaPosted at 18:44h, 06 June
Want to learn FT71 techniques and see how they fit on my trading strategies.
FERNANDO FONT RAMENTOLPosted at 23:02h, 06 June
FT71, you’re right ! Technique in not the most important thing when trading. In my opinion, Leverage is the key.
Anyway, you put the finger on it. Timeframe is the lost key of the puzzle . @ferranfontSCALP
MGPosted at 23:34h, 06 June
Want to learn FT71 techniques.
Stephen DruettPosted at 05:58h, 07 June
looking forward to it
Stephen DruettPosted at 05:59h, 07 June
victor liuPosted at 07:13h, 07 June
interested in learning
bob lugoPosted at 08:04h, 07 June
Peter GuernseyPosted at 14:04h, 07 June
I always learn a little golden nugget from Ft,s webinars, S5 best brokerage in CHITOWN
walla AliPosted at 22:07h, 07 June
Want to learn FT71 techniques.can i please have webinar recording if pssible?
Futures Trader71Posted at 06:19h, 08 June
It will be released today!